Job description / Role
Implement talent management initiatives in line with global best practices in order to attract, measure and develop a strong talent pipeline and bench strength in readiness to meet the Group’s needs and plans.
• Work with the Senior Leaders in ENOC to help understand the business strategy and the technical and behavioral competencies required to compliment business needs.
• Support in the development of the behavioral and technical competency models, in alignment to business needs and industry / global best practices, to ensure ENOC facilitates and develops behaviors and skills that are needed for high performance.
• Review and implement the talent identification framework to ensure it is implemented and helps identify the talent pool
• Work with other HR teams to embed the competency models in all related HR processes to ensure a common language across all frameworks.
• Design and implement the succession planning and HiPo program to ensure ENOC has a pool of successors for all critical positions.
• Design and implement assessments for different levels within the organization to assess employee’s behavioral and technical skills and provide developmental feedback to ensure the employees have development plans to improve skills.
• Conduct behavioral assessments and interviews for employees to ensure proper data is collected and analyzed
• Have a thorough understanding of the assessment tools and psychometrics available in the market and select appropriate tools given ENOC’s specific requirements.
• Work closely with the Talent Development Team to ensure the assessment data and findings are being followed up and the right developmental interventions are being designed and facilitated.
• Analyze data and trends from the assessment results and make interpretations and creative recommendations to support talent decisions.
• Propose improvement in Talent Management processes and identify appropriate opportunities for utilizing Talent Management information
• Work closely with external vendors to design and deliver Talent Management projects as and when needed whilst adhering to timelines and quality standards.
• Stay current on the latest trends in talent management; provides data, information, and insights to help build and constantly improve talent management strategy.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
• Implement approved Section policies, processes, systems, standards and procedures in order to support execution of the Section’s work programs in line with Company and International standards.
• Execute the talent management process (calendar, process, tools, talent reviews) to ensure the process is ongoing, consistent and integrated into key business planning priorities.
• Comply with the requirements of the Integrated Enterprise Risk Management System relevant to domain risks and implement measures to mitigate all identified risks from a Department perspective.
• Design and implement new tools and techniques to improve the quality and efficiency of products, operational processes, procedures and services.
• Identify and recommend improvements in internal processes against best practices in pursuit of greater efficiency and productivity.
• Develop and maintain of effective key business relationships with all relevant external/internal entities and all sections with the highest standards of business ethics, whilst promptly attending to all critical issues in-order to ensure the services required by the organization are delivered in the most effective manner.
• Work closely with Heads of Department and colleagues across the Group.
• Interact with staff across the Group on matters related to talent Management.
• Collaborate with Consulting firms and other third-party service providers for the provision of talent management related tools and services such as psychometric assessments, talent development workshops, etc.
• Network with industry peers for market information and exchange of thoughts or information on professional domain matters.
• Provide inputs to enable the Section Manager to prepare weekly and monthly reports for the section to report progress on compliance with SLAs.
• Maintain and monitor a quarterly reporting dashboard for the HR management review, track and collect data analysis from various HR departments.
• Bachelor’s degree in HR or equivalent, with specialised training in Talent Management/ Leadership Development/ Learning & Development.
• Professional certification such as CIPD is preferred.
• 5 -7 years of relevant experience in HR, with at least 3 years of specialized experience in Talent Management.
• Ability to collaborate with stakeholders
• Understanding business requirements
• Ability to conduct good quality and unbiased behavioural assessments
• Ability to design and implement talent management frameworks
• Excellent talent analytics skills
• Proven knowledge in psychometrics and talent assessment tools and methodologies
• Ability to develop and quality assure assessment reports
• Ability to present findings to key stakeholders to help decision making process
About the Company
Emirates National Oil Company Group (ENOC) is a leading integrated global oil and gas player operating across the energy sector value chain. A wholly owned company of the Government of Dubai, ENOC Group offers a diverse portfolio of assets operating across five business segments: Supply, Trading and Processing, Terminals, Marketing, Retail and Exploration and Production. Servicing thousands of customers across 60 markets, the Group employs a workforce of over 9,000 employees and is deploying its world-class customer service, latest innovations and technologies and best practices towards the UAE’s social and economic development.
Specialist, Talent Acquisition
Emirates National Oil Company (ENOC)
Currie & Brown
Big Fish Recruitment
|Abu Dhabi||22 Aug|
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist