Job description / Role
• Manage multi inventory in different locations.
• Perform all stock-related duties.
• Record keeping and documentation
• Coordinate the handling of freight and the movement of equipment
• Ability to operate a forklift will be an advantage
• Inspection of goods, labeling of products etc
• Coordinate for the disposal of surplus
• Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
• Procurement skills.
• With valid UAE Driving license
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• 2+ years of experience in store keeping, inventory control, or record keeping
About the Company
Lead by professionals with a collective experience of over 3 decades in the recruitment segment, within various business verticals. Our company has evolved through technological advances, healthy challenges and smart clients that have all nurtured us to be a pivotal bridge that connects prospective clients with apt talent.
- Providing exquisite recruitment solutions that exceed employers' expectations.
- Covering services at all levels ranging from rank & file to top management.
- We possess an impeccable volume of competent professionals in our database.
- Proactive Consultants in each industry gives us an advantage of an in-depth search for apt candidates.
- Enhance your screening experience via video conferencing, one-on-one physical interviews and tele-interviews.
- Unprecedented & tested Associates across major regions gives us an advantage while hiring in volume.
|Abu Dhabi||19 May|
Storekeeper for a Leading Printing Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE