Job description / Role
• Leads the processing of incoming and outgoing materials, products and equipment.
• Controls inventory and assets.
• Adds value by controlling optimum inventory levels and ensuring materials and equipment are processed as necessary to meet QHSE requirements and associated productivity schedules.
• Ensures full traceability of materials being processed to and from facility stores.
• Ensures receipt and processing of all purchase orders in a timely manner.
• Effectively issues and kits all work orders, service orders and test requests.
• Processes all collections and deliveries to and from the facility stores.
• Collaborates with logistics to ensure effective distribution and control of all transactions to and from the facility.
• Ensures materials and assets are stored and maintained in alignment with processes and procedures.
• Optimizes the flow of materials, equipment and products through the goods in/goods out process.
• Ensures the preparation and packaging of goods is in accordance with quality control plans, regulations, third party procedures and engineering procedures.
• Prepares and communicates priorities daily as necessary to accommodate and support alignment with facility leadership expectations.
• Plans and executes physical inventory checks in alignment with the agreed schedule.
• Provides inventory and asset reports as necessary to support effective inventory and space decision making.
• Preparation, enhancement and sustainability of storage and inventory processes and procedures.
• Understands and regularly reviews material requirements planning (MRP) to satisfy demand with supply orders, to set correct priorities and to maintain optimum inventory levels.
• Expedites and coordinates timely and effective communication of any supply issues that could impact delivery, commercial and/or quality requirements.
• Support technology transfer, know how, training and competency development of strategic manufacturing hub as it relates to stores functionality.
• Any other reasonable tasks directed to you by your supervisor
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to read, write and fluently speak English
• Minimum 5 years relevant experience in an MRP-driven supply chain environment.
• Strong organization and time-management skills.
• Excellent understanding of Materials Requirement Planning (MRP) and experience of Bill of Material Management.
• Experience of Issuing & Kitting to Work Orders
• Interaction with inspection
• Understanding of associated customer quality expectations and the cost of quality irregularity.
• A working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Knowledge of Trade Compliance matters.
• Working knowledge of ISO9001/API Q1 Quality Management Systems.
• A Relevant College Education Diploma/Certificate
• Min 5 years in a stores role (Manufacturing)
• Forklift Certification,
• Gantry Crane/Banksman Slinger Certification.
• Dangerous/Hazardous Goods.
• Proficient User Of Microsoft Office Applications
About the Company
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in over 80 countries and has a network of approximately 700 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
TGC Middle East
Naran General Trading
Manno Trading DMCC