Job description / Role
Excellent opportunity for an experienced engineer who can design structural designs using engineering software and can model structural design using Autodesk REVIT by their own proficiency. Opportunity for those who are very good with technology and its usage.
• Provide design solutions and take the lead in structural design engineering.
• Coordination with multi-disciplines and client facing.
• Structural Design approval and other operations related to legal formalities in Municipality and relevant authorities.
• Travel to assigned sites and cater to site inspections according to contractual demands.
• Technical Report Writing and other relevant official correspondence with Client / Project Managers.
• Design using various methods of calculations/software such as ETABS, SAFE, SAP, STAAD Pro.
• Model using Autodesk REVIT. Need to have mandatory knowledge of Building Information Modelling (BIM) technology, an Autodesk Certified Revit Structure user.
• Keep on learning skills as per modern practices in the relevant field and update other disciplines organization-wide.
• Software expertise: Autodesk Revit, Dynamo, BIM 360 Glue, BIM Assure, Navisworks, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Primavera, ETABS, SAFE, SAP, STAAD Pro.
• Must know the structural design of G+12 floor buildings and have designed steel structures in UAE.
• Bachelor’s degree or Master’s in Engineering (Structural Engineering).
• Dubai Municipality design licensed
• Experience wise must have 12 - 15 years of experience with the design consultancy.
• Soft Skills and Personality traits: Excellent communicator, Being coachable, Good problem-solving skills.
About the Company
Established in 2005 in Dubai, U.A.E., Archcorp Architectural Engineering has created a reputation of providing core expertise in the arena of design and engineering consultancy services. With branch offices in Sharjah and Abu Dhabi, Archcorp is built on delivering uncompromising quality and commitment in the disciplines of Architecture, Engineering, and Sustainable Design.
As part of a steady commitment to the environment, Archcorp is paving the way to eco-friendly solutions with the assistance of revolutionary technology, thus gearing the business towards a viable placement in the field of Sustainable Building Design, Alternative Energy Generation and Energy Efficient Design.