Job description / Role
- Scheme Design & Detailed Design.
- Coordinates with other departments for meeting the programme requirements.
- Estimates project(s) needs, schedules and manage CAD Technicians.
- Design and specification using UK, US Codes of practice including seismic design.
- Monitors and evaluates progress and takes corrective actions.
- Assist the Project Manager and Estimating Team in the Tendering process.
- Initiate the Site Soil Investigation works and obtain quotations
- Assist in preparation of proposals for new projects
- Assist the Construction supervision team
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
- Other certifications obtained: Master in Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 15 years experience with a consultant firms
- STAAD pro, ETABS, SAFE, MIDAS/ Gen, MIDAS / SDS, PROKON FASTRAK Portal, RAM, FEM, AUTCAD, Math CAD, VB, Ms Office
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
- Leadership ability
- Organization skills and attention to details
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Age Range: Min.35
- Language Fluency: English
- Current Location: UAE
About the Company
A leading engineering consulting company in UAE.