Job description / Role
PSR are currently recruiting a Lead Structural Engineer for an award winning international design firm based in Dubai. The business, specialise in architecture, master-planning, technical engineering design and implementation and have recently been awarded yet another ground-breaking project.
The Lead Structural Engineer is responsible implementing the project plan and ensuring all items of project deliverables are delivered on time, including design development from conception to completion, local authority compliance, technical detailing and team management. In this position you will be an integral member of the management team. The right candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate a stable career history over a minimum of 5-8 years having worked on the design and coordination of multiple high-end projects.
* High level design orientated professional with ability to manage a team of professionals and be comfortable in front of senior officials and clients
* Superb technical understanding is key, coupled with the willing to share knowledge with the next generation of architects
* Bachelor degree in Structural or Civil Engineering from a reputable university
* Professional affiliation / registration
* Minimum 5-8 years of experience in the structural design & detailing of building structures
* Knowledge of US design codes is essential, familiarity of other design codes e.g. British Standards will be considered an advantage
* Proficient in the use of spreadsheets and design software (ETABS, SAP, SAFE, STAAD, etc.)
* English: Advanced level
SALARY & OTHER BENEFITS:
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, annual flights and private medical insurance.
About the Company
maptalent are experts at delivering quality recruitment and human capital solutions across the Middle East, United States and United Kingdom.
Having highly experienced teams based out of our offices’ in Dubai, Los Angeles and Birmingham specialising in the recruitment of professionals across a wide range of sectors including contracting, power, energy, consultancy, architecture, infrastructure, fit-out and mechanical electrical engineering.
maptalent is a partner managed business with staff we consider to be the best in their field. With nearly 80 years combined international recruitment experience maptalent has capacity to provide challenging and successful recruitment solutions.
If you are looking for a position in the Middle East, USA or the UK or you are wanting to find out where maptalent can add value to your recruitment process then get in contact.