Job description / Role
PSR are currently recruiting a Lead Structural Engineer for an award winning international design firm based in Dubai. The business, specialise in architecture, master-planning, technical engineering design and implementation and have recently been awarded yet another ground-breaking project.
The Lead Structural Engineer is responsible implementing the project plan and ensuring all items of project deliverables are delivered on time, including design development from conception to completion, local authority compliance, technical detailing and team management. In this position you will be an integral member of the management team. The right candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate a stable career history over a minimum of 5-8 years having worked on the design and coordination of multiple high-end projects.
* High level design orientated professional with ability to manage a team of professionals and be comfortable in front of senior officials and clients
* Superb technical understanding is key, coupled with the willing to share knowledge with the next generation of architects
* Bachelor degree in Structural or Civil Engineering from a reputable university
* Professional affiliation / registration
* Minimum 5-8 years of experience in the structural design & detailing of building structures
* Knowledge of US design codes is essential, familiarity of other design codes e.g. British Standards will be considered an advantage
* Proficient in the use of spreadsheets and design software (ETABS, SAP, SAFE, STAAD, etc.)
* English: Advanced level
SALARY & OTHER BENEFITS:
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, annual flights and private medical insurance.
About the Company
Having developed a reputation for delivery of the highest quality service in the UK, PSR Solutions is extending its professional offerings overseas. PSR Solutions International was set up in 2013 to assist our client's ever growing demand for staff on overseas projects. We specialise in recruiting construction professionals in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), North America and Europe. PSR Solutions International has successfully overachieved on the demands of clients and candidate's over the last 2 years.
We supply Technical, Supervisory, Managerial and Commercial staff from Manager through to Director level roles across MENA, Europe and North America. PSR Solutions International has been working with some of the largest, blue chip, corporate construction contractors on some of the most iconic and prestigious flag ship projects across the globe. We use a blend of traditional recruitment methods with the latest innovation to support the demands of our international cliental.