Job description / Role
Our client a Niche Western owned and managed engineering consultancy requires a Structural Revit Draftsman for their thriving Dubai Office
Key responsibilities will include;
• Design development of projects from concept to completion.
• Local authority compliance and code compliance.
• Utilising correct design standards ie BS etc.
• Technical detailing of a project.
• Liaising with other engineers/ disciplines
• Project management
• Managing Draftsman
To apply for the role you must meet the following criteria;
• Degree in Structural or Civil Engineering
• Minimum 8 - 10 years of relevant experience in the structural design and detailing of building structures
• Have experience of designing high-rise structures
• Have structural steel experience
• Have experience of relevant codes such as British, EU & US design codes
• Proficient in the use of design software such as Revit, ETABS, SAP, SAFE, STAAD
• Good written & verbal English
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.