Job description / Role
Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
Our Senior Supply Chain Manager will be entrusted and empowered to transform our Supply Chain organization in our journey to becoming a highly customer centric and cost-efficient company.
- You will work closely with the vertical COO, his direct reports & business leaders, and cross functionally with other leaders across the organization.
- To be successful, you should have the skills and experience to navigate around the different complexities and nuances of our various business segments.
- You will be a key member of the Group Supply Chain organization who is expected to help in our Supply Chain transformation journey.
- In this regard, you will contribute in shaping our Supply Chain of the future by helping us set the right direction and priorities as well as bringing in and implementing best practices into the company.
- You should be very comfortable leveraging Supply Chain Management systems to routinely handle large volumes of data and you will develop systematic and robust technology-based solutions to routinely manage our KPIs.
This role will suit someone who can influence without authority, someone who loves solving big Supply Chain problems, is intellectually curious, can get things done working cross functionally, can work with little direction, is experienced in leading within complex and nuanced business, all whilst not being overwhelmed by scale and speed.
- Partner the COO to develop a customer centric and cost-efficient business Lead the transformation of the Supply Chain operation in line with or ahead of the demands of our businesses
- Build and effectively manage partnerships within our supply chain network Develop, measure and continuously improve our key Supply Chain KPIs Develop and implement an effective S&OP process
- Continuously develop the sales forecast and demand planning process Ensure optimal performance of our Supply Chain to support and grow our B2B and B2C e-commerce operations
- Master's degree in supply chain management, Engineering, or other technical field from an accredited university
- 5+ years experience managing Supply Chain within Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Retail Beauty or Cosmetics division,
- 7+ years experience negotiating with and managing external vendors
- 5+ years experience leading key Supply Chain transformation initiatives
- 3+ years working within Inventory Optimization for an FMCG company Experience using sophisticated Supply Chain Management systems for Sales Forecasting and Demand planning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills complemented with the ability to problem solve independently Ability to deep dive into the details
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.