Job description / Role
Business Generation & Fee Income:
• Have the ability to increase the range and quantity of instructions via business generation to ensure development of the department as a whole
• Undertake such valuations in an accurate and professional manner.
• Understand and be proficient in the use of all the office technology employed in undertaking valuations.
• Refer business leads or other potential fee earning opportunities into other parts of the Middle East and Global business.
• Attend events to promote the department and firm amongst clients and professional organisations.
• Respond quickly to client enquiries.
• Foster the professional image of Knight Frank at all times.
• Be capable in the preparation of reports with support from junior staff members.
• Acquire and build a sound knowledge of property markets and legal case law.
• Take a close interest in the property press and the national press with a view to building up a wide perspective of the property market and related activities.
• Adhere to all deadlines set for the completion of work.
• Maintain neat tidy orderly file records of valuations, including computer files at all times.
• Fully understand office records and vetting procedures and be able to make good use of all the available information contained therein.
• Maintain confidentiality in respect of all work undertaken by the Department and to be aware of what is likely to be sensitive information.
• Abide by the principle of Continuing Professional Development as required by the RICS.
• Comply with Knight Frank Best Practice procedures
• Liaise with members of other departments and to get to know the individuals and their markets both for the purpose of obtaining information in support of valuations and also to look for opportunities for cross selling of business.
• The capacity for accuracy, attention to detail, an orderly approach to work and numeracy.
• The ability to communicate facts clearly and in writing and to produce reports.
• The commitment and determination to investigate thoroughly and seek out information necessary for the accurate valuation of property.
• The ability to comprehend and make use of computers and information technology.
• Willingness and flexibility to work loyally as part of a team.
• The personality to engage with other professionals and general public alike in promoting the firm and building profile in a professional manner.
Systems & IT competence
• Argus Investor, Argus Developer, Estate Master
About the Company
At Knight Frank we build long-term relationships, which allow us to provide personalised, clear and considered advice on all areas of property in all key markets. We believe personal interaction is a crucial part of ensuring every client is matched to the property that suits their needs best – be it commercial or residential.Operating in locations where our clients need us to be, we provide a worldwide service that’s locally expert and globally connected. We believe that inspired teams naturally provide excellent and dedicated client service. Therefore, we’ve created a workplace where opinions are respected, where everyone is invited to contribute to the success of our business and where they’re rewarded for excellence. The result is that our people are more motivated, ensuring your experience with us is the best that it can be.
Knight Frank established a permanent presence in the Middle East in 2008 with an office in the Kingdom of Bahrain. With a growing team of experienced professionals operating across the United Arab Emirates and the Middle East, we provide a full range of property transactional, management and advisory services to the entire region, executed to the highest standards of quality and integrity.
Quantity Surveyor - Main Contractor
Top Gear Promotions (TGP)
TGC Consulting Middle East
Quantity Surveyor (Building and Civil)
Quantity Surveyor - Infrastructure (Metro/rail)