Job description / Role
• Review and evaluate Tender Documents, Specifications, Drawings, Bill of Quantity, Conditions of Contract, etc.
• Coordinate with clients and respond to Tender document requirement
• Prepare the technical and financial offers
• Develop planning for procurement and installation of Fire Fighting, Fire Alarm and Emergency Lighting Systems
• Take-off quantities of materials from approved drawings and complete the BOQ
• Initiate and endorse Material Purchase Requests as per site requirement including long lead items to meet the project program of work
• Attend meetings with clients, consultants and subcontractors as required for technical clarifications and solutions
• Liaising with suppliers, manufacturers and sub-contractors for the availability of material and services ensuring compliance with specification and standards
• Negotiate purchase orders and contract agreements with suppliers and subcontractors including costs, method of delivery and installation
• Inspect sample of material received at sites ensuring compliance with specification and clients’ requirement
• involve in design / review / implementation of all Fire Fighting/Fire Alarm functions and discipline required for the project
• Perform regular site visits and monitor work progress at sites ensuring installations of Fire Fighting/Fire Alarm related systems are in compliance with drawings, required specifications and standards
• Perform regular site visits and monitor work progress at sites ensuring compliance with contract’s requirement including specification, time schedule and compliances
• Attend regular meetings with project site management ensuring progress of work at site meets the project’s requirement and provide appropriate technical support
• Follow up the collection of all necessary permits and NOCs from authorities for installation of Fire Fighting, Fire Alarm and Emergency Lighting Systems
• Evaluate the performance of suppliers, subcontractors and sites and develop regular reports with recommendation for improvement
• Review and endorse subcontractors’ progress payment certificates for payment
• Evaluate performance of technical teams at sites and provide necessary coaching and training for improvement
• Bachelor Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering or relevant discipline
• Minimum 7 years relevant work experience in Fire Fighting and Fire Alarm Systems
• Good knowledge of relevant procedures, codes and standards
• Able to work on AutoCAD drawings
About the Company
Tiger Group start was in Construction Field through Tiger Contracting Company that was established in Sharjah - UAE in 1976, and now it is one of the largest groups in the region.
The group has diversified activities as the following:
Contracting: The group has more than 10 companies in UAE in addition to branches/affiliates that work in the region. These companies have the highest ranking from the concerned authorities. Moreover, these companies had accomplished plenty of projects like commercial towers, residential towers, universities, schools, hotels, villas compound & steel structures and etc...
Industries: In order to support / provide the ongoing projects with high quality products on time, we established "Tiger Industries" that include wood & furniture factory, aluminum & glass factory, kitchen & wardrobes factory and marble factory.
All these factories have been provided with the latest technology & machines in addition to the skilled manpower.
Real Estate Development: Tiger Group started its activities in Real Estate in parallel with Construction Booming in UAE and now it is one of largest real estate companies in the region.
Hundred Thousands of square meters of "Built up Area" had been accomplish which later converted to thousands of residential, commercial & retail units.
Hospitality: The group entered Hospitality field by establishing "Samaya Hotel", a five star luxury hotel, which is located in Deira - Dubai. The hotel is managed by "Samaya for Hotels & Resorts" & "Samaya for Hotel Apartment". There are still other hotel projects will be launched in Dubai.
Education: To develop Human in particular & the society in general, the group has established Al Yarmouk Private University & Al Yarmouk Schools in Syria in addition to multi stages schools in Syria, Jordan & Turkey. Furthermore, the management used to provide scholarships for top students.
Health Care: Since Human's care is core interest, the group has decided to launch a new hospital in coordinating with University Of Freiburg - Germany, the hospital will be provided with the professional / qualified specialists and equipped with the highest medical technologies. There are other initiatives under processing that contribute to develop the human & society together and we hope they will be ready soon.
Senior ELV System Engineer
Energi Recruitment Services
Estimation Engineer - Electrical & Instrumentation
Control Contracting & Trading Company (CCTC)
|Abu Dhabi||26 Feb|
Elv Engineer for an Electronic Retail Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Solar Project - Electrical Installation Engineer (Wind and Solar)
Powerchina Huadong Engineering Corporation Limited