Job description / Role
Hill International is an international construction consulting firm that provides program and project management, construction management, cost engineering and estimating, quality assurance, inspection, scheduling, risk management and claims avoidance to clients involved in major construction projects worldwide. Hill has participated in over 10,000 project assignments with a total construction value of more than $500 billion. Hill is a publicly traded company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HIL), and is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
How would you fit into our organization?
As one of our Senior Talent Acquisition Specialists, we need you to help us achieve the commitment we have made on our projects. To fulfil this obligation, we need you to demonstrate 8 years’ relevant experience with a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university.
General Position Description
• Work independently across various Middle East regions providing talent solutions for all recruitment related activities. This includes taking the initiative to address corrective actions once an issue arises.
• Manage and own the full recruitment life cycle from A to Z.
• Have the ability to source technical and specialized skill sets through a variety of tools and continuously provide new solutions and ideas to attract talents.
• Have the ability to measure the caliber and competencies of candidates against strict requirements and briefs provided.
• Negotiate, present offers and close deals with the selected candidate.
• Successfully liaise with mobilization and HR teams to ensure the successful onboarding of the candidate.
• Work closely with Senior Level Internal Hiring managers across the business. This will involve asking seeking questions and challenging management on key decisions to ensure this adheres to the recruitment process.
• Drive forward new ideas which can help to streamline processes to speed up the recruitment process.
• Work with the Talent Acquisition Manager to discuss improvements across the regions being managed.
• At all stages of the recruitment process, ensures credibility is maintained through effective feedback.
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will need to demonstrate the below competencies/skills:
• Market knowledge: Ability to understand the PMCM industry in the Middle East, identify competitors, pay rates and to keep abreast of recruitment trends.
• Teamwork: Ability to work within a team and with multiple departments/teams to identify the right hire.
• Creativity: Ability to come up with creative ideas about how to source, outreach, and interview candidates.
• Critical thinking: Think critically about the requirements of the open positions, analyze the situation, gather information, and make a logical decision about who is the right hire.
• Multitasking: Manage many different working parts at the same time and the ability to handle a variety of difficult situations and assignments.
• Social media Recruiting: Efficient use of social media to help spread the word about job vacancies, reach out to broader potential hires and enhance recruitment branding.
• Inquisitiveness: Being able to ask seeking questions to all levels of the business both internally to hiring managers and externally to candidates.
• Strong communication: Demonstrate strong communication skills, influencing, negotiating and collaborating with all decision-makers within the company. Ability to articulate conversations with senior-level/ VP management and learn to work in partnership with them rather than having a directive relationship.
• Confidence: To the best of your ability and knowledge as a recruiter, if you feel the recruitment process is not being followed, then challenge it, to all levels within the business.
• Relationship-Building: Ability to develop relationships and manage both Internal and External stakeholders.
Position Specific Requirements
• Minimum of 8 years’ Recruitment experience. Preference will be for Industry knowledge in the PMCM industry.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or a related field.
• A passionate and driven recruiter who enjoys working in a challenging environment.
• Knowledge of working in the Middle East is preferred.
• Fluent in the English language, both written and spoken.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
About the Company
Hill International was founded in 1976 and became one of the largest construction claims consulting firms in the world.
It wasn’t long before we realized that Hill could be more than a reactive resolver of disputes and could become a proactive solver of problems before they arise. With the best professionals in the construction industry, Hill began providing project management services. Today Hill is proud to be one of the top construction management companies in the world having successfully managed some of the largest, most complex construction projects in locations throughout the world.
Our formula is simple: we hire the best people, understand our clients needs and objectives, then take ownership of each and every project where we are involved. No matter how large or small our role is in a project, our mission is to exceed our clients expectations in every way possible. Our history is defined by thousands of successful projects. Our future is defined by the success of your next project.
|Abu Dhabi||8 Feb|
HR Business Partner
Senior HR Executive
A Leading Advertising Agency in the UAE
HR Officer (Recruitment) for a Leading Fmcg Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)