Job description / Role
- Conduct training needs assessments under the consultation of the hierarchy; prepare and deliver training courses in line with the Training Needs Analysis (TNA) and in compliance with the company guidelines
- Prepare employees performance and development programs in coordination with the Performance Management Department and provide line managers with the necessary support
- Initiate and contribute to the development and/or implementation of functional and/or corporate projects in order to support the ongoing development of training initiatives for the retail division
- Monitor and record training activities and programs' effectiveness for training delivered in own area
- Research and coordinate with external training providers when needed in order to outsource training programs
- Keep track of training costs and participate in the preparation of reports in order to justify expenditures
- Specific for Regional Level: Develop and implement managerial training programs for the region in line with the yearly learning and development strategy and approved budget
- Specific for Regional Level: Provide guidance to local trainers in the implementation of group training initiatives, coach and follow up on meeting set objectives and standards
- Specific for Regional Level: Analyze various organizational HR performance indicators such as employee turnover, performance appraisals results and other and suggest a training action plan in coordination with local HR
- Assist in the development of the Group learning and development strategy
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Psychology, or Business Administration
- 3-4 years of experience in a similar field; Retail training experience is a major plus
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Fluency in English.
About the Company
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.