Job description / Role
- Manage and coordinate the activities of Tax Auditors and Tax Analysts.
- Plan and manage inspections (office and field based) and assessments.
- Conduct in-depth inspections of suspicious activities.
- Highlight cases of fraud
- Review and manage disclosures and the application of concessionary treatments, where appropriate.
- Maintain record/logs of fraudulent activities.
- Provide support to Tax Auditors and Tax Analysts, as required for complex inspections.
- 5+ years’ experience in an audit function
- Experience in audit and in a Government Entity
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting or Economics or other relevant degree
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration or related discipline (Finance, Accounting, Management) or other relevant degree
- CFA and/or CPA and/or ACCA and/or CTA and or ATT and/or CTP certificates
About the Company
At Cooper Fitch, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We provide recruitment, executive search and human resources advisory services to thousands of clients across the Middle East, we have been delivering services in the region since 1997. Our team is your team, we firmly believe in delivering first class committed search services. It is our mission to help build the best talent in the market. Our services are tailored to your every need, we have spent nearly twenty years developing an extensive database of top tier talent in the region. We also aim to help you protect and retain your people with our world-class assessment, testing and advisory facilities. We provide both valuable market updates and compensation and benefits analysis to complete the full spectrum of human resources services.
|Ras Al Khaimah||5 Mar|
Nael & Bin Harmal Hydroexport Est. (NBHH)
Accountant - VAT and Reporting
VAT Assistant Manager