Job description / Role
Senior Team Leader - Facility Maintenance (Upcoming - UAE Nationals preferred)
THIS IS WHERE INCREDIBLE GROWTH BEGINS
Senior Team Leader - Facility Maintenance (Upcoming - Nationals Preferred)
The team is doubling the size of our business. At the same time, they're keeping maintenance costs down and driving asset capability up. With full responsibility for assets from creation to disposal, their watchword is reliability. Better still, they make sure we don't just do what we legally need to do, but go further. So we'll embrace your fresh ideas to improve our use of energy and environmental resources. It's all about meaningful change.
What you'll deliver
- You will ensure that all mechanical and electrical planned maintenance activities are within the specific standards ensuring optimum resource allocation in accordance with MAXIMO scheduling.
- You'll eliminate non-productive time and ensure cost-effective operation of maintenance activities by supporting the revision of Preventive Maintenance frequencies and project planning.
- You'll use continuous improvements and reliability management techniques to ensure effective and up-to-date approaches to maintenance and support teams to conduct reliability improvements.
- You'll provide leadership to all maintenance teams in the designated areas and ensure effective teamwork by involving appropriate parties in discussion and resolution of problems.
What you bring
- You'll have a technical qualification in a related applicable engineering discipline or 5 years relevant experience
- You should have at least 5 years' experience working with contractors.
- A thorough understanding of Maximo CMMS will be an advantage.
- A valid UAE driving license is required.
Life at Dubai Airports
Fast-moving and fast-growing, Dubai Airports is a business that's all about delivering great airport experiences, 24 hours a day. Life here means always pushing - and being pushed - to work better and smarter. With us, you'll be encouraged to be the best you can be. You'll be part of the team that connects the world. And at every opportunity, you'll go beyond; delivering an advanced, innovative future for yourself and our business, and making an impact that delivers for Dubai.
About the Company
THIS IS WHERE THE FUTURE STARTS
We're going to become the best airports in the world. How? Because we deliver exceptional customer experiences through innovative and agile service propositions. We make a significant impact on our industry and the rest of the world. And we're central to Dubai's future as a global hub.
Our business is built on the brilliant ideas and unwavering dedication of our people. Together, we're shaping Dubai and truly connecting the world. For you, it means the chance to grow, challenge and innovate in a fast-paced, diverse, international environment. You'll break boundaries and deliver exceptional every day. You'll think big and act boldly. Most important, you'll create amazing airport experiences for millions of people, and reinvent them for millions more.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Maintenance / Facilities Management Head - Arabic Speaker
|Abu Dhabi||30 Jan|
|Abu Dhabi||13 Feb|
Site Project Engineer
Sina Electro Mechanical Contracting Establishment (SEMCOE)
|Abu Dhabi||12 Feb|