Job description / Role
Senior Team Leader - Power Distribution (Nationals Preferred)
THIS IS WHERE INCREDIBLE GROWTH BEGINS
TECHNOLOGY & INFRASTRUCTURE
Senior Team Leader - Power Distribution
The team is doubling the size of our business. At the same time, they're keeping maintenance costs down and driving asset capability up. With full responsibility for assets from creation to disposal, their watchword is reliability. Better still, they make sure we don't just do what we legally need to do, but go further. So, we'll embrace your fresh ideas to improve our use of energy and environmental resources. It's all about meaningful change.
What you'll deliver
- You 'll be responsible for the efficient and effective maintenance of all assets and all personnel in a designated area and ensure high operating reliability and safety during a designated shift.
- You should deliver efficient and effective maintenance service by following the defined maintenance plans, practices and ways of working to ensure maintenance objectives are met.
- You 'll be responsible for providing engineering and technical expertise to enable the effective and efficient management of assets.
- You will be accountable to ensure that all mechanical and electrical planned maintenance activities and tasks are performed on time and in full to achieve full compliance.
- You should use continuous improvements and reliability management techniques to ensure the most effective and up to date approaches to maintenance, including recommending, conducting and supporting the teams to conduct reliability improvements.
What you bring
- You should have a technical qualification in one of the related applicable engineering disciplines / systems. 5 years (preferably) of related experience and/or training or an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered in lieu of a formal qualification.
- Preferably five years working in the specialist technical area and with experience of working in a similar function and of working with contractors.
- You should have clear understanding of Maximo CMMS from user point of view.
- You should have knowledge of local and international regulations and safety procedures as required with broad range of technical skills to resolve a variety of issues & be aware of developing technologies in airport engineering and operations beneficial to DA.
- Valid UAE Driving License is a must.
Life at Dubai Airports
Fast-moving and fast-growing, Dubai Airports is a business that's all about delivering great airport experiences, 24 hours a day. Life here means always pushing - and being pushed - to work better and smarter. With us, you'll be encouraged to be the best you can be. You'll be part of the team that connects the world. And at every opportunity, you'll go beyond; delivering an advanced, innovative future for yourself and our business, and making an impact that delivers for Dubai.
About the Company
THIS IS WHERE THE FUTURE STARTS
We're going to become the best airports in the world. How? Because we deliver exceptional customer experiences through innovative and agile service propositions. We make a significant impact on our industry and the rest of the world. And we're central to Dubai's future as a global hub.
Our business is built on the brilliant ideas and unwavering dedication of our people. Together, we're shaping Dubai and truly connecting the world. For you, it means the chance to grow, challenge and innovate in a fast-paced, diverse, international environment. You'll break boundaries and deliver exceptional every day. You'll think big and act boldly. Most important, you'll create amazing airport experiences for millions of people, and reinvent them for millions more.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Engineer (Electrical) - Capital Asset Stewardship (Upcoming)
Site Engineer (Electrical)
|Abu Dhabi||25 Dec|
Engineer - Operations & Maintenance
Planning Engineer (Electrical)
|Abu Dhabi||25 Dec|
Electrical Engineer - Water & Buildings Projects
|Abu Dhabi||6 Jan|