Senior Technical Analyst (Business Applications)
Job description / Role
Oversee a large business applications ecosystem and support software solutions to improve efficiency and productivity across the business.
A prominent, global organisation in the financial services sector.
* Provide L1/L2 technical support for implementation projects across various SaaS-based applications and reporting tools.
* Utilize knowledge of ETL and BI tools to complete the end-to-end integration of key business applications and introduce additional applications to the ecosystem.
* Troubleshoot applications based on tickets raised and perform vendor management activities, escalating open tickets as per requirements.
* Support projects and technical modifications to applications, creating and maintaining reports and dashboards for the same.
* Exciting role driving application management and maintenance in a multi-tiered architecture.
* Opportunity to work with a leading financial services institution in the region.
* 7-10 years of experience implementing and integrating multiple applications in a cloud-based environment.
* Prior experience working in the financial services sector.
* Solid understanding of Network protocols such as HTTP, TCP, and UDP, as well as Web Services.
* Hands-on programming and automation experience in multiple languages; knowledge of PowerShell scripting as well as MS SQL.
* Analytical, detail oriented and possesses strong problem-management skills.
* EFront Front Invest and DealCloud exposure is a plus.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Business Analyst - Solution Designer - Banking
Ultimate HR Solutions
Business Analyst - SAS AML - Banking
Business Analyst - Payment Solutions