This position is closed or expired.
See other Technical Consultant jobs in UAE
Reporting to the Head of IT, Senior Technical Consultant will be responsible for:
- Working on a full life-cycle implementations of Dynamics AX solutions;
- Functional and technical requirement gathering and documentation;
- Implementation and deployment of AX modules and customization;
- Requirements scoping;
- Fit-Gap analysis;
- Customizing Dynamics AX solution through X++ and MorphX;
- Quality Assurance and Testing;
- Security and Database Administration.
- 4-6 years in Dynamics AX ERP design and implementation;
- Dynamics AX Security System setup and administration;
- AX User Tools;
- X++ Editor / Debugger;
- Experience in Data migration is a plus;
- MSSQL Server, SSRS;
- Technical solution description and documentation;
- Demonstrated knowledge in system upgrades, integration and testing;
- Certification in AX programming is a plus;
- Ability to analyze and recommend solutions to any technical difficulty in a timely manner.
- Ability to map and configure clients business requirements into Dynamics AX;
- Hands-on experience in key Dynamics AX modules;
- Knowledge and work experience on Financials modules. Certifications are a plus;
- Ability to work in a team environment and add to the teams knowledge base and AX experience;
- Minimum one end-to-end ERP implementation experience;
- Project scoping, analysis;
- Experience in EP and SharePoint
- Knowledge of MS Sure Step implementation methodology
About the Company
Dubai Sports City is spread in 50 million sq km in the heart of Dubai Land, offering world class facilities in sports, commercial and residential real estate. It's been conceptualized as a city within a city, where you can get everything from state-of-the-art sports venues and international sporting events, to top of the line sports academies, providing a platform for youth development, recreational sporting facilities, residential and commercial developments, together with all the related amenities expected in a purpose-built city, including international schools, medical facilities, hotels, community centers and entertainment venues.
The world's first integrated sports city Centrally located on Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road, Dubai Sports City is 20 minutes away from the Airport, 10 minutes from the Mall of the Emirates, and 5 minutes drive from the Autodrome Formally launched in March 2004 as a cornerstone project of Dubailand Total project cost - US$4 billion The first facility to be completed in Dubai Sports City was the 18-hole championship golf course, The Els Club, Ernie Els first golf course design concept in the Middle East, operational since March 2008 The ICC Global Cricket Academy (ICC GCA), based at Dubai Sports City, the focal point of world class cricket development, offering players, coaches, umpires and trainers at all levels the opportunity to develop their education and skills The Dubai Cricket Stadium opened in April 2009 and has been hosting several international events An American curriculum school opened in September 2009 Currently having over 300 students Brand-new, purpose-built nursery, located in Dubai Sports City, is in walking distance of the Victory Heights and Canal Residence West residential community The community has self sufficient water and irrigation facilities Over 5,000 residents currently living at DSC 30,000 new residents expected in the next 5 years with the addition of 1200 new villas and 35 new towers 50,000 residents expected once the community reaches its peak