Job description / Role
• Required to join an established building contractor in Abu Dhabi working on government and military building projects.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Preparing and maintaining accurate engineering records
• Supervise Architectural draftsmen for shop drawings preparation and lead the coordination with other disciplines and specialist subcontractors shop drawings
• Provide technical support to the construction team
• Prepare request for quotations for all Civil and Finish materials
• Perform full technical review of suppliers quotations and specialist subcontractors offers
• Perform technical review of suppliers and subcontractors material submittals, reports and shop drawings
• Prepare engineering quantity take offs
• Attend technical meetings with Consultant and Client to discuss and resolve all technical aspects of the project
• Prepare engineering scope of works for Subcontract agreements
• Apply and coordinate all Estidama requirements
• Monitor subcontractors & suppliers material & shop drawing submittals & approvals
• Monitor materials delivery & subcontractors progress as per baseline programme
• Applicants should meet the following criteria
• Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering / Architectural
• A minimum 8 years experience working within a technical role for a contractor
• MUST have experience of working on projects in the UAE
• Preference given to those candidates currently residing in the UAE
• MUST be fluent in Arabic
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
Assistant Resident Engineer (Structures)
Menasa & Partners
Assistant Resident Engineer - Roads & Highways
|Abu Dhabi||30 Dec|
Civil / Structural Engineer - Water & Buildings Projects
|Abu Dhabi||6 Jan|