Job description / Role
The successful candidate will be trusted to work directly with our clients, providing consultancy on various IT technologies so should be:
• At ease communicating on technical issues without using too much jargon
• Good at timekeeping and personal organisation
• Possess the ability to problem solve quickly and effectively often on-site and under pressure
• Enjoy working with people and have a sense of humour.
• The team enjoy working here and want to work with team players with the same values
• Honest and trustworthy
• Shows initiative
• Excellent attention to detail
This is an opportunity to be part of an organisation that is going places, where your contribution will have a real impact on our future growth and success.
• Liaising with business clients daily, to meet their IT requirements
• Advising clients on new technologies that would complement their business
• Supporting business clients with day to day IT issues
• Preparing proposals for new projects/clients
• Implementing larger IT projects including Server upgrades, business merges, office moves, PC roll outs etc
• Assisting the service desk team with support calls
• Assisting junior staff with their support tickets
• Working as a team player to meet with all our clients’ expectations and needs
• Completing information on incident/tickets that were solved personally and close ticket in ticket system
• Ensuring administration of products and devices dealt with are accurately recorded within the systems
• Having general input in growing Resolution IT. This may include looking at new services that Resolution IT can offer to clients, marketing ideas etc
• Taking on other tasks as delegated by Manager.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience within outsourced IT provider business
About the Company
We specialise in matching exceptional support staff to top businesses and private individuals.
We recruit for a range of positions around the world, including personal assistants, executive assistants, administrative assistants and many more.
Our expert consultants only work with high-calibre individuals who offer outstanding business and private support. This is what makes us one of the market-leading permanent and temp recruitment agencies in London.