AlMansoori Specialized Engineering
Job description / Role
The Senior Technician shall be responsible in
- Ensures that adequate safety precautions are taken prior to any job.
- Perform equipment maintenance.
- Maintain all Company equipment in operating condition as per maintenance schedule, update equipment maintenance history in equipment maintenance management system.
- Assist the Foreman/Supervisor in assuring that expendables, materials and supplies are not wasted.
- Provide Assistance to the Workshop personnel for all equipment, tools and materials
- Maintain a good and healthy relations among all superiors, colleagues, and subordinates.
Job Title: Senior Technician
Reporting to: Operations Support Manager
Minimum Education: Secondary / Diploma in Engineering / Degree in Engineering
Age Requirement: 25 -45 years old
Years of Experience: 5 years
Certifications / Licenses: ITI Trained
SKILLS AND COMPETENCY
Qualified candidates should possess the following skills and competencies:
- Must be proficient in the English language
- Must have Basic Computer Skills
- Must have basic typing and clerical skills
- Must possess initiative, dependability, resourcefulness.
- Must be willing to work in a team
- Must have the ability to learn
About the Company
AlMansoori was founded in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates in 1977 as one of the first local companies to participate in the oilfield services sector. Since then we have grown into a workforce of over 3800 happy employees spread across 12 countries on two continents. We provide a wide range of services in support of the local petroleum industry and pride ourselves on our service quality and safety records.