Job description / Role
- Leading the team, perform PM/CM activities, Calibration, Validation/Verification of instruments,
- Troubleshooting & rectification, Reporting, Support dewatering works, Site coordination with DEWA water operation dept., attend emergency calls, Risk assignment, Safety, Housekeeping etc.
- Good diagnostic and problem-solving skills & Team management skills.
- The confidence to respond positively when under pressure;
- The ability and desire to keep up-to-date with technological developments in the field.
- Preventive and Corrective Maintenance of all type of pressure, flow, Temperature and level instruments
- He should be able to perform Calibration of instruments/Validation/Verification of instruments (MOV, FT, PT, and WQA & LT).
- Job assigned by PM/DEWA engineer related to PM/CM activities.
- Cable laying, glanding and termination of instrumentation cables.
- Calibration of field Instruments like Transmitter & Gauges for Pressure, Flow, Level and Temperature
Qualifications and Work experience:
- Must be a Diploma/ITI holder and have at least 3-5 years’
- Experience in UAE/ Middle-East of trouble shooting, and conducting Preventive and Corrective maintenance of process field instrument, mandatory with UAE valid license.
About the Company
Servtech Technical Services LLC, established in 1991, has offered more than 15 years of successful and committed service to the Oil and Gas, Petrochemical, Power & Water, Marine & Offshore Industries in the Gulf.
Servtech's state-of-the-art workshops and laboratories are equipped to service, repair, test & calibrate most type of electro-pneumatic, hydraulic, linear & electronic instruments.
Servtech is an ISO 9001:2000 certified company that believes in constant up gradation of human and mechanical resources that helps Servtech to reinforce its market position and remain poised for improvement.