Job description / Role
• Knowledge of PLC Panels, SCADA Server Panel & IT peripherals
• Should well aware about the concept of I/O connections
• Should be able to do the visual inspection of the panels and to record the results of various PLC systems
• Ability interpret the wiring drawing of the PLC panel
• Should experience in handling specialized control systems tool
• Having a good command over communication
• Expertise in PLC Panel Wiring and SCADA LAN cabling.
• Qualifications and Work experience must be a Diploma/ ITI certificate
• With min 3/5 years of handheld
• Experience in regular maintenance of PLC, SCADA severs, concept of I/O connection experience in handling specialized control systems tools.
About the Company
Servtech Technical Services LLC, established in 1991, has offered more than 15 years of successful and committed service to the Oil and Gas, Petrochemical, Power & Water, Marine & Offshore Industries in the Gulf.
Servtech's state-of-the-art workshops and laboratories are equipped to service, repair, test & calibrate most type of electro-pneumatic, hydraulic, linear & electronic instruments.
Servtech is an ISO 9001:2000 certified company that believes in constant up gradation of human and mechanical resources that helps Servtech to reinforce its market position and remain poised for improvement.