Job description / Role
• B.S. or equivalent degree in Telecom/automation engineering from an accredited university with minimum 15 years relevant experience in the oil/gas industry.
• Should have worked at least on two design & execution jobs.
• At least 3 years’ experience in SDH system, Lead detection system networks system.
• Familiarity with the site activities such as supervision and inspection related to Telecom. ADNOC Projects experience, PMC role experience preferable.
• Experience in SDH system, Lead detection system networks system.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide. With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
About the Company
We know how important people are to a business. We understand what's needed to match highly skilled technical and engineering candidates with some of the largest organisations and engineering projects around the globe. We have supplied talent to the energy, infrastructure, life sciences and IT sectors for over 30 years and we're incredibly proud of our reputation.
Now an international organisation with offices in Europe, Asia, America, Australia, Russia, Africa and the Middle East, we lead the way in supporting worldwide technical and engineering talent and we work with an enviable network of clients. In 2011, we achieved sales of 383 million British Pound.
With more than 4,400 contracted personnel on assignments globally, our position is set to grow stronger as the world looks to develop safer and more sustainable energy resources. The promise of our future lies in our unrivalled insight into the industry: and the talent that works in it.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
L1 Desktop Support Engineer
Network Security Engineer
IT Help Desk Suport
Project Manager - Construction
Compass Project Consulting