Senior Telesales/Customer Service Agent (Bilingual Female)
Job description / Role
The Senior Customer Service Agent will be responsible to lead and direct the Tele sales Team to achieve their sales target, train and coach the Team and make sure that they are achieving excellent quality performance.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Provides encouragement to team members, including communicating with team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks
· Train and Coach team members on the best ways to carry out their duties by transferring expert knowledge for them to boost their skills
· Identify training needs along the year(group or Individual)and provide training accordingly when possible or inform Line Manager
· Conduct calls-coaching training sessions
· Conducts team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations and ensure team members have individual performance plans.
· Generates and shares comprehensive and detailed reports about team performance, mission-related objectives, deadlines and conduct regular appraisals.
· Create good relationship with team members and motivate them to put in their best to work in order to achieve maximum results
· Interact closely with other team members in the course of work to ensure that everyone is carried along and updated on work progress in order to achieve maximum results
· Answers team member questions, helps with team member problems, and oversees the team member work for quality and guideline compliance.
· Communicates deadlines and sales target to team members
· Escalate any individual or Team issues to Line Manager
· Develops strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals
· Facilitate direct sales by instructing team members to inform existing customers about a new market campaign and encouraging them to make sales
· Ensure that customers are treated cordially and are held in high esteem in order to make them patronize the company continuously
· Provides quality customer service, including interacting with customers, answering customer enquiries, and effectively handling customer complaints
· Bachelor or Masters Degree
· 3 to 5 years of experiences in same field.
· Quick and fast learner.
· Dynamic and versatile.
· Arabic and English spoken.
· Preferred female candidate form Banking, E-Commence, and Travel tourism Industry can apply.
About the Company
Property Shop Investment LLC (PSI ) is one of the Fastest Growing Real Estate company in Abu Dhabi.
Property Shop Investment provides a full range of real estate solutions such as selling, leasing, property management and property evaluations for both residential and commercial properties At PSI we understand customer needs and give the best solution. Our Moto is to attain 100% customer satisfaction. Our major dealings are spread across Abu Dhabi region.
We have our successful presence in the real estate market in Abu Dhabi since 7 year and are growing up by leaps and bounds.
PSI is a leader in Abu Dhabi market Real Estate in terms of strategic partnership with the leading developers in Abu Dhabi like Aldar , Sorouh, TDIC, Manazel, Burooj, Green Emirates Etc., as well as major finance providers in the UAE such as TAMWEEL, Abu Dhabi Finance, Mashreq Banks, NBAD, ADCB and other Reliable investors.
PSI has a multi cultural ,systematic environment which enhances the career path and wealth for the staff.
Customer Service Representative
RTC-1 Employment Services
Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Executive - Temporary
Front Desk Sales Officer
Customer Service Representative - Fluent German Speaker