Job description / Role
Our client, a well-known healthcare facility in UAE is currently recruiting for Senior Therapist for their unit based in Al Ain.
Your responsibilities would include but not limited to:
• Responsible for providing and ensuring safe, effective, evidence-based and interdisciplinary services within their professional scopes and areas of specialty.
• Promotes a progressive attitude to the continual improvement of patient care through research, evidence-based practice and the developmental of additional specialist clinical skills.
• Aid the Rehabilitation Team Leader in developing and promoting the roles of rehabilitation specialists within the facility and across the region; developing and promoting protocols and standards of care.
• Examining the condition of patients and analyzing their needs.
• Planning treatment and providing it to the respective patient.
• Keeping an eye on their medical condition.
• Reviewing progress and upgrading the prescribed treatment as per the requirement.
• Educating the patients’ family and employer about their needs and how to provide adequate medical care to them.
• Providing customized services as per different disabilities of patients.
• Taking exercise sessions so that patients can get relief from chronic pain.
• Organizing rehabilitation groups for the clients and carers.
• Taking sessions on time management, anxiety management tricks and techniques.
• Perform administrative tasks like making phone calls, maintaining records and case notes.
The Ideal Candidate would have:
• Not less than 6 years relevant experience in a large hospital; preferably with wide background in pediatric cases.
• Discipline specific Bachelor degree (OT, PT, RT, SLT)
• MSc or Post graduate Diploma (Preferred)
• Evidence of completion of discipline specific specialist courses e.g. Bobath, Airway Management (preferred)
• Eligible for Department of Health license or a transferable UAE license.
Candidates based outside UAE are welcome to apply.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.