Job description / Role
Responsible for Delivering Induction, Refresher, Rehabilitative Training to bus drivers, School bus drivers, Taxi & Limousine Drivers, Passenger carrying vehicle and Tourism vehicle drivers.
• Delivers classroom training to drivers on extensive customer relations modules using the facilitation methodology provided by CUTA (Canadian Urban Transit Association)
• Induction training to all newly recruited drivers.
• Assisting the manager in preparation of annual budgets, work on cost reduction and revenue optimizations relating to training section
• Prepare relevant reports and studies directed by the manager.
• Develop the financial feasibility new initiatives and new project.
• Diploma in training field in transport industry or Diploma in Finance or Diploma in Accounting.
• 5+ years of experience of training and operations in public bus department.
• Excellent Knowledge in the field of bus operations.
• Good Financial Skills and able to calculate the training revenues and costs.
About the Company
The Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) came into formation in November 2005. It is responsible for planning and executing transport and traffic projects in Dubai, preparing legislation and strategic plans, planning and constructing the Dubai Metro, developing other integrated solutions of road systems and marine networks that are safe and in line with the city’s economic development plans and the highest international standards.