Job description / Role
Principle Tasks & Responsibilities
• Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives for potential partners and finding new opportunities for UAE trainees.
• Ensure all learners are provided with appropriate induction to the programme
• Support learners to understand the qualification structure and on how to generate evidence from their workplace
• Ensure the evidence provided by all learners are in accordance to the NQA standards
• Provided appropriate support, guidance and motivation for all learners to meet their assignments’ deadline
• Provide learners with constructive and encouraging feedback to support them improve their knowledge and skills
• Ensure that all assessment decisions taken are in accordance to the National Qualification Standard and are consistent with other Assessors in the department
• Ensure that all assessments tools and methods are available to the learners, and are confidentially documented after the assessment
• Update the Internal Verification and management teams on the implementation of the programme and on the learners progress on weekly basis
• Highlight any low-performance learners to the Internal Verification and management team
• Provide learners with additional support to ensure that they are competent on delivering the required job and results
• Ensure that the integrity of the qualification/programme is maintained to high standards
• Participate in standardization activities with other assessors and internal verifiers to ensure consistency of the assessment decisions
• Amend/develop new assessment tools and methods to suit the delivery of the programme
• Plan and conduct assessments as per the qualification specifications and with reference to the needs of the individual learner
• Maintain accurate records of the learners progress at all times and report to the Qualifications Director/Head on weekly basis
• Support learners to complete their portfolios with full record of evidence and assessments meetings
• Provide full access to the IV and EV to the portfolios at any time for audit, and develop action plans following any feedback from the IV and EV
• Liaise with the IV to ensure smooth implementation of the Internal Verification activity
• Carry out marketing activities for the Retail and Tourism Programmes to acquire potential companies for partnerships.
• Liaise between management and partners to ensure successful implementation of the programme and high satisfaction rate of our partners.
• Follow up on learner performance at work and set action plans as required to ensure candidates’ training leads to employment with sustainability of the programme for the future.
• Provide learners with guidance and support (counseling) to ensure continuity
• Any additional task as assigned.
• Minimum 5 years of experience of which 3 years as an Assessor for vocational qualifications in the following industries: retail, customer service and hospitality.
• Demonstrate a good level of knowledge in vocational assessment policies, procedures and best practices.
• Internationally recognized under-graduate degree in Business, Training or Educational Management or professional qualification in a business field.
• Must have nationally or internationally recognized Assessor Qualification for vocational qualification.
About the Company
A leading education and training institution in the UAE.
Learning & Capability Development Specialist
Nestle Middle East
Organisational Development and Learning Manager
Roads & Transport Authority (RTA)
Schools HR Officer
|Abu Dhabi||9 Mar|
Learning and Development Specialist