Job description / Role
Senior Transportation Modeler
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Through Parsons’ engineering and construction management services, we deliver innovative, safe and sustainable infrastructure in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain and Kuwait. Our focus is on delivering air, rail, road and highway transportation; water conveyance and/or wastewater treatment; and land development and public infrastructure to our clients and your communities. Parsons creates interconnected communities and world class infrastructure.
• Conducts travel demand modeling using CUBE and other software packages.
• Prepares traffic impact studies for small and large developments including data collection and analysis.
• Develops and analyzes mitigation measures.
• Handles urban \metropolitan transportation planning and traffic engineering tasks including corridor studies and regional network studies.
• Performs operational analysis using standard packages including SYNCHRO, SIDRA, HCS, and VISSIM.
• Performs other related duties based on the requirements of the organization.
• Degree in Civil Engineering, Transportation Engineering or related discipline – Master Degree desirable.
• Minimum 5 years hands-on experience in multi-modal travel demand modeling and preparation of demand forecasts - CUBE software experience required.
• STEAM model user experience will be a plus.
• UAE/GCC experience is required.
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.