Job description / Role
NTS Group are working alongside a leading multinational company to recruit a Senior Treasury Analyst (Back Office) for the regional HQ based in Dubai.
• Reporting to the Treasury Manager - Cash Management & Treasury Operations, this role supports all Treasury operations and liquidity management for Head office and other territories where required.
• This will include, but not limited to Daily cash positioning, Liquidity management including debt repayments, payments and the relevant controls process, Cash forecasting (short/long term), covenant management, Letters of guarantee, Treasury reporting, Bank mandate management, E-banking administration and static data management.
AED 14,000 to 16,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Treasury/Accountancy qualification (e.g. AMCT, MCT, CIMA, ACA OR ACCA or overseas equivalent) or degree in finance, economy or accountancy or equivalent
• Experience of working in a similar position (global company) in developing markets for >4 years
• Strong Treasury knowledge especially on Cash management and Treasury operations
• Strong awareness of best practices on controls and system efficiencies
• Understanding on bank relationship management
• TMS experience including design and roll-out for back office processes.
• Good all-round knowledge of systems and windows (Excel)
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.
Senior Treasury Analyst - Front Office
|Abu Dhabi||27 Jun|
Accountant - Construction Industry
HR Source Consulting
A Leading Oil and Gas Company in the UAE