Job description / Role
NTS Group is working with a leading multinational company in the region to recruit a Senior Treasury Analyst – Front office for the operations in Dubai.
• Reporting to the Treasury Manager-Front Office, this role requires close collaboration with the banks & Subsidiaries, the position generally manages and performs full range of treasury functions especially treasury reporting in Group level.
• The position requires an excellent understanding in Treasury Operations, Cash Management, FX Hedging, Risk Management and Corporate Finance.
• Experience of working in a similar position (global company or bank) in developing markets for >4 years
• Strong Corporate Treasury knowledge
• Understanding of FX hedging and currency rate movements.
• Strong understanding of treasury products.
• Understanding on bank relationship management
• Understanding of Treasury reporting
• Good all-round knowledge of systems and windows (Excel)
• Treasury/Accountancy qualification (e.g. AMCT, MCT, CIMA, ACA OR ACCA or overseas equivalent) or degree in finance, economy or accountancy or equivalent
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.