Job description / Role
International commodity trading company looking to hire a Mid to Senior Treasury Manager to be responsible for all day to day cash management and treasury matters of the business. The company has grown rapidly in the last few years with significant customers and relationships across the globe. The company is one of the most well-known and respected in their field, and the successful candidate will have a bright future ahead with the business.
Please note: a Russian speaker would be highly desirable for the role due to the locations they operate in.
* This is a key appointment for the business, where the successful candidate will be required to assume responsibility for the Group's treasury day to day activities.
* This is a new role, which will manage the set-up of the Treasury function overall as well as the implementation of robust systems and controls and could naturally grow into more senior leadership position.
* Maintain banking relationships
* Use hedging to mitigate financial risks related to the interest rates on the company's borrowings, as well as on its foreign exchange positions
* Develop, update and implement 13-week cash flow forecasting across the Group, working closely with FP&A, Finance and financial systems teams accordingly.
* Work closely with Finance to manage group liquidity, minimising external borrowing and maximising yield.
* Negotiating and evaluating overdrafts and loans with bankers;
* Oversee interest rate forecasting, analysis and related sensitivities and scenario planning
* Oversee / prepare monthly Board reporting.
* Develop and manage regular Treasury reporting and MI for use within Treasury and Finance.
* Selection and control of suitable bank counterparties, management of group Bank policy.
* Participate in identification, assessment implementation and use of a treasury management system
* Develop and Maintain Treasury policies and procedures manual.
Skills and Experience
* 7+ years' experience of treasury operations in a multi-national group, ideally in commodities.
* Good accounting knowledge - qualified will be highly beneficial
* Pro-active self-starter
* Influencing and negotiation skills.
* Experience of implementing systems within finance/treasury - essential
* Significant experience working in Corporate Treasury functions.
* Experience working in organisations and Industries undergoing significant change.
* Knowledge of treasury management systems, internet banking and other transactional systems.
* Experienced in Working capital management.
* Experience in delivering cash management solutions.
* Knowledge and experience of Trade finance
* Excel, Word, PowerPoint proficient.
* Bachelor's (minimum)
* AMCT or MCT (or equivalent) qualified or in the final stages of qualification
Salary & Benefits
* Between 20-25k depending on experience and 1-3 salaries bonus.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.