Job description / Role
• Experience within Dubai is mandatory
• Working for consultant in temporary traffic management design role
• Well aware of RTA process /standard /requirement for traffic diversions
• Undertake technical reviews of temporary traffic management designs produced by Design Consultants
• Day to day management and coordination of Engineering activities in temporary traffic management as well as liaison with the local authority and external stakeholders
• A sound knowledge of Dubai work zone traffic manual , Dubai Geometric design manual.
• Demonstrable understanding and experience in traffic engineering and planning for temporary traffic management on major infrastructure projects
• Should be capable of designing temporary schemes including diversions and contra-flow and able to assist with preparation of drawings and method statements for submission and agreement with Authorities requirement
• Fully conversant with various traffic analysis and design tools and softwares , preferably with relevant traffic design experience in Dubai
• Candidate should hold a Bachelor Degree in Engineering preferably in Civil or related field.
• Preferably Transportation /traffic engineering/management
• Candidate should have a minimum of ten (10) years of traffic engineering experience.
• Strong experience in Smart Transportation Systems.
• Road safety auditing and traffic survey experience an advantage.
• Strong technical writing and communication skills are required at this level, ideally proven through technical presentations, technical papers and/or participation in technical committees.
• Our ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate an established career in traffic engineer specifically in transportation planning of traffic engineering
• Should have strong and effective communication skills in English Language (both writing and reading)
About the Company
China Railway Construction Corporation Limited ("CRCC") was solely established by China Railway Construction Corporation on November 5th, 2007 in Beijing, and is now a mega size construction corporation under the administration of the State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council of China (SASAC). On March 10th and 13th, 2008, CRCC was listed in Shanghai (SH, 601186) and Hong Kong (HK, 1186) respectively, with a registered capital totaled RMB 13.58 billion.
CRCC, one of the world's most powerful and largest integrated construction group, ranking the 59th among the Fortune Global 500 in 2019, and the 14th among the China 500 in 2018，as well as 3rd among ENR’s Top 250 Global Contractors, is also one of the largest engineering contractor in China.
The business of CRCC covers project contracting, survey design consultation, industrial manufacturing, real estate development, logistics, trade of goods and materials as well as capital operations. CRCC has developed mainly from construction contract into a complete and comprehensive industrial chain of scientific research, planning, survey, design, construction, supervision, maintenance and operation, etc. The comprehensive industrial chain enables CRCC to provide his clients one-stop integrated services. Now CRCC has established its leadership position in project design and construction fields in plateau railways, high-speed railways, highways, bridges, tunnels and urban rail traffic.