Job description / Role
An exciting opportunity exists within an international architectural practice with a long standing reputation of delivering creative and innovative designs has an exciting opportunity for an Urban Designer to join their expanding team in Dubai.
Key duties include:
• Ensuring timely delivery of quality designs by using creativity & artistic talent, through the application of oral, graphic and written communication skills.
• Preparing conceptual master planning/urban design for internal valuation processes.
• Preparing design briefs, scope of work, Request for Proposal (RFP) documents for master planning consultants.
• Reviewing and ensuring compliance of master plans with all applicable quality norms.
• Working closely and effectively with the Development Department and other divisions within Design Department to ensure that developed master plans are both financially and technically feasible.
• Managing relationships with regulatory/ compliance authorities for master planning and development control.
• Ensuring that master plans, landscape designs are completed according to time and budget.
• Ability to work both independently and within a team environment with a solid understanding of other design disciplines such as architecture, landscape architecture and engineering.
The successful candidate will have an architecture related degree as well as an urban design qualification, have a minimum of 7 years of experience, previously working on large-scale master plans - preferably in the Middle East and good understanding of urban design principles. Hig standard of CAD, In-design, and Sketch-up skills. Excellent communication skills in English are essential.
You will be rewarded with a highly competitive tax free remuneration package.
About the Company
The name MENASA originates from both the geographical region of Middle East, North Africa & South Asia as well as the Arabic word for platform or stage. We provide the platform for employers to approach the best global talent available.
Menasa & Partners is a privately owned, fully licensed, Executive Search company head-quartered in Dubai, UAE.
From our head office in Dubai we are ideally placed to assist organizations in the global search for talent.
We specialize in providing companies not only with suitable individuals to work in their organizations but also offer unparalleled knowledge of the global markets.
Our staff all have in depth knowledge of their vertical markets therefore offering tailored strategic advice.