Job description / Role
As a UI Visual designer, you will be responsible for planning, directing and craft intuitive interfaces using design, interaction and motion principles.
An exciting opportunity has come up for a User Interface Designer to join Global Digital Agency based in Dubai.
* Lead UI design phase of projects
* Coach and mentor other UI designers in the team
* Create high-fidelity designs, prototypes, motion, iconography and image treatments based on strong skills in interface design
* Understand constraints and work with project managers to plan concepts and production phase of projects
* Take ownership and be responsible for deliverables
* Present to clients and stakeholders with clarity, persuasion and enthusiasm
This is an opportunity to join a global agency and work with renowned clients. The agency offers excellent working environment and career development opportunity.
* Bachelor's degree in design or related field
* UI delivery experience ideally from agency or consultancy
* Demonstrated experience as a client-facing consultant
* Have worked and delivered multiple digital projects end-to-end
* Strong knowledge and skills in interface design
* Basic understanding of front-end languages and frameworks (HTML, CSS, JS, Bootstrap etc.)
* Experience in using Invision, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite and PowerPoint/Keynote
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.