Job description / Role
• Experience within Dubai is mandatory
• Working for consultant in dry utilities (Du, Etisalat , 11Kv , OHL , 132 KV ,ITS, SL .) design role
• Full understanding of RTA, DEWA, DM process /standard /requirement for utilities design
• Rail experience is plus
• Evaluate design drawings submitted by project designer and ensure that the design are within the standard and specification
• Look for opportunities to optimize the design with the most cost effective in line with Authorities standard requirements
• Drive consultant team to provide innovative design solutions
• Demonstrated knowledge of HV,MV electrical telecommunications ,street lighting designs and authorities standards
• Check the design drawings utility-infra drawings for clashes interface missing information, discrepancy in drawings
• Evaluate/respond technical quarries raised by the designers /construction team
• Resolving and reporting day to day issues related to clashing of utilities any utility encroaching the reserved corridors or planned works
• Overall review of all utilities their clashes with each other and their tie-in points
• Coordination with existing utilities-infra and planned utilities which are not part of current package make sure all utilities pass through their reserve corridors and levels Prepare thorough special engineering reports perform special assignments on engineering problems as necessary
• Familiarity with NOC process.
About the Company
China Railway Construction Corporation Limited ("CRCC") was solely established by China Railway Construction Corporation on November 5th, 2007 in Beijing, and is now a mega size construction corporation under the administration of the State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council of China (SASAC). On March 10th and 13th, 2008, CRCC was listed in Shanghai (SH, 601186) and Hong Kong (HK, 1186) respectively, with a registered capital totaled RMB 13.58 billion.
CRCC, one of the world's most powerful and largest integrated construction group, ranking the 59th among the Fortune Global 500 in 2019, and the 14th among the China 500 in 2018，as well as 3rd among ENR’s Top 250 Global Contractors, is also one of the largest engineering contractor in China.
The business of CRCC covers project contracting, survey design consultation, industrial manufacturing, real estate development, logistics, trade of goods and materials as well as capital operations. CRCC has developed mainly from construction contract into a complete and comprehensive industrial chain of scientific research, planning, survey, design, construction, supervision, maintenance and operation, etc. The comprehensive industrial chain enables CRCC to provide his clients one-stop integrated services. Now CRCC has established its leadership position in project design and construction fields in plateau railways, high-speed railways, highways, bridges, tunnels and urban rail traffic.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Engineer (Electrical) - Capital Asset Stewardship (Upcoming)
Electrical Engineer - Water & Buildings Projects
|Abu Dhabi||6 Jan|
Assistant Resident Engineer (Structures)
Menasa & Partners
Site Engineer (Electrical)
|Abu Dhabi||25 Dec|