Job description / Role
• Experience within Dubai is mandatory
• Working for consultant in wet utilities (PW , Sewer , storm , Irrigation , District cooling, etc) design role
• Full understanding of RTA, DEWA,DM process /standard /requirement for utilities design
• Rail experience is plus
• Review and comment on drainage and hydraulic calculations
• Strong experience in designing storm water drainage networks, and flood protection measures.
• Knowledge of complex hydrological studies of desert, arid and semi-arid regions.
• Experience of flood modelling
• Knowledge of conflict resolution of utilities, modelling softwares like Naviworks, Bentley Navigator, Autodesk Cvil 3D
• Knowledge of industry/regulatory codes and standards.
• Knowledge of design/or layout criteria pertinent to the discipline.
• Knowledge of utility design engineering software like Water CAD, Storm CAD, Sewer CAD, KYPIPE
• Review the drainage concept, preliminary and detailed design
• Prepare/Review cost estimates and support quantity surveys.
• Approve the drainage designs and reports.
• Coordinate the drainage design aspects including methodology reports, design parameters, drawings and calculations with the design consultant team.
• Prepare different project reports, design criteria, design guidelines, design process and procedures
• Coordinate with client representatives, consultants, contractors and external stakeholders.
• Familiarity with NOC process.
• B.Sc Engineering (Civil, Mechanical)
• Bentley Navigator, Auto desk Civil 3D
• Advanced proficiency with presentations, written and verbal communications, leadership, and listening skills
• Fully proficient working with computer systems and a working familiarity with software used for design engineering and or other related applications for drafting and design.
• Able to communicate and collaborate effectively with both colleagues and clients.
• Able to produce high quality technical reports in English in a clear and concise form
About the Company
China Railway Construction Corporation Limited ("CRCC") was solely established by China Railway Construction Corporation on November 5th, 2007 in Beijing, and is now a mega size construction corporation under the administration of the State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council of China (SASAC). On March 10th and 13th, 2008, CRCC was listed in Shanghai (SH, 601186) and Hong Kong (HK, 1186) respectively, with a registered capital totaled RMB 13.58 billion.
CRCC, one of the world's most powerful and largest integrated construction group, ranking the 59th among the Fortune Global 500 in 2019, and the 14th among the China 500 in 2018，as well as 3rd among ENR’s Top 250 Global Contractors, is also one of the largest engineering contractor in China.
The business of CRCC covers project contracting, survey design consultation, industrial manufacturing, real estate development, logistics, trade of goods and materials as well as capital operations. CRCC has developed mainly from construction contract into a complete and comprehensive industrial chain of scientific research, planning, survey, design, construction, supervision, maintenance and operation, etc. The comprehensive industrial chain enables CRCC to provide his clients one-stop integrated services. Now CRCC has established its leadership position in project design and construction fields in plateau railways, high-speed railways, highways, bridges, tunnels and urban rail traffic.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Section Engineer - Utilities