Job description / Role
Transguard Workforce Solutions have been exclusively engaged by our client to source a Senior UX Designer to join their team in Dubai.
Our client is a leading Global Digital Transformation & Consulting company that helps clients drive growth and efficiency and evolve the ways they work, in a world where consumer behavior and technology are catalysing social and commercial change at an unprecedented pace, within the Middle East & Africa (MEA) region.
So! If you fancy joining a global organisation that is revolutionising the digital landscape? Read on...
The Sr UX Designer is responsible for developing documentation for site maps, transaction flows, sketches, scenarios, wireframes and navigation models. You will be leveraging existing and building new online capabilities and personalization across products, channels & experiences.
Your responsibilities would be, but not limited to:
• Creating the information architecture and interaction design
• Personalization across products, channels and experiences
• Understanding target audiences' needs, tasks, and goals and translating them into creative concepts and functional components
• Working closely with the team to translate business requirements into meaningful interactive experiences
• Leading and/or participating in immersive user research, concept testing, and usability testing
• Developing and/or participating in the development of user personas and scenarios to clarify results of user research and focus the team's design efforts on the needs of key users
• Collaboratively developing prototypes for demonstration of concepts to clients
• Conducting competitive audits and market research
• Developing and documenting detailed user experience specifications for highly interactive interfaces
• Participating in User Experience thought leadership in both the company and the industry
You will have:
• Ideally, at least 3 years’ of experience as an information architect, interaction designer, or experience designer (or similar role)**
• Demonstrated ability to execute on complex transactional interfaces, taxonomies, metadata frameworks and templates for content management systems
• Demonstrated experience conducting user research and translating user research into design decisions
• Demonstrated experience using web analytics data to inform design decisions
• Demonstrated ability to develop big ideas, and execute flawlessly against them in a highly collaborative environment
• High tolerance for ambiguity matched only by your desire to organize it
This is not a back-seat support role. In addition to collaborating with the Experience Lead as well as other team members including other Information Architects, Content Strategists, User Researchers and others from our Creative, Technology and Strategy groups, you will also work closely with the client to review deliverables. The successful candidate will require a firm understanding of user-centered design processes.
Please note our level of experience requirements act purely as a guide, and we will consider applications from all candidates at all levels who are able to demonstrate the skills and knowledge necessary to fulfill the role.
About the Company
Transguard Workforce Solutions delivers Professional Contract Staffing (also known as Employee Outsourcing) within the UAE.
Our Workforce Solutions include:
• Delivering Sourcing and Recruitment Solutions for Clients in need of identifying Contract or temporary Staff.
• Providing a complete end to end Staffing Solution which includes Visa Sponsorship, HR Management, Employee Welfare & Payroll Services.
• Transitioning Contract Staff from other staffing providers to Transguard while remaining compliant with UAE Labour and Immigration Laws.
Transguard Workforce Solutions currently employ over 2000+ Staff from over 70 different nationalities. Across the Group, we payroll over 70,000 employees monthly.