Job description / Role
- Conducting VAT/Tax Health Check Audits.
- Review VAT/Tax return and provide recommendations on Findings.
- Ensure tax accountants are following practices & procedures related to VAT/Tax.
- Assisting in conducting operational audits, financial audits, compliance audits, special request audits, process/advisory reviews and quarterly follow-up audits; and
- Capability to audit systems for compliance with VAT/Tax requirements is an advantage.
- Must have Tax / Accounting Experience in one of the Big 4 at least for (5-8) years,
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance / Accounting / Business Management/Tax, Master’s Degree will be added advantage.
- Must be Certified Tax Agent by FTA.
- Preferred Professionally qualified, CPA/ACCA/CA or CIA.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Excellent Knowledge of MS Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Comprehensive experience of the VAT guidelines and regulations in UAE.
- Knowledge of TeamMate Audit Software.
About the Company
The growth of the Gulf Cooperation Countries over the past 40 years has been nothing short of phenomenal as natural resource wealth has been converted into living conditions and standards that rank amongst the best in the world.
Although individual countries have developed at their own individual pace, all now have strong linkages within the global economy and also have the internal social and economic support structures that will enable them to further develop.
In the case of the UAE the rate and direction of development has also varied according to the dictates of each Emirate. Dubai has reached prominence through its success in diversifying its economy away from a reliance mostly on trading and re-exporting, into becoming the Gulf’s major tourist destination as well as possessing ever expanding processing and service facilities.
This includes the Jebel Ali Free Zone, the Dubai Internet and Media Cities, the Dubai Financial Centre and a plethora of shopping malls and entertainment complexes as well as gold souks. Dubai’s consistently high rates of growth and its drive towards achievement of global standards in technical excellence has also meant that opportunities for business growth and diversity amongst Dubai’s business community have been equally abundant and Dubai’s public and private sectors have worked closely in partnership over the years.
The Belhasa Group has been one of the major drivers associated with Dubai’s development and also one of the recipients of the benefits of this development. It has used its Dubai base to build trading relationships around the world: its companies import from and supply goods and services to most of the worlds major trading nations.
Irwin & Dow
National Power Construction Corporation Limited
|Abu Dhabi||6 Mar|
Senior Accountant - Receivable and Payable Accounts Experience
De Rigo Vision Middle East FZCO
A Leading Pharmaceuticals Company In The UAE