Job description / Role
• Urgently required experienced Senior Vehicle Mechanic- for Vintage, Classic Cars in UAE
• Must have 10+ years’ experience working on older classic vehicles of all makes and models
• Must specialize in engines, transmissions, suspension, brakes (drums and disc) and carburetors
• Knowledge in repairing and servicing of Carburetors is a mandatory requirement
• Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy in accordance with factory standards
• Needs to be able to work Independently
• Use knowledge of engine management, emission, fuel, electrical, and ignition systems to diagnose issues that prevent engines from performing efficiently.
• Examine the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
• Able to read and understand factory technical bulletins and workshop manuals
• Must follow all company safety policies and procedures
• Disassembly/assembly/organization of parts
About the Company
Lead by professionals with a collective experience of over 3 decades in the recruitment segment, within various business verticals. Our company has evolved through technological advances, healthy challenges and smart clients that have all nurtured us to be a pivotal bridge that connects prospective clients with apt talent.
- Providing exquisite recruitment solutions that exceed employers' expectations.
- Covering services at all levels ranging from rank & file to top management.
- We possess an impeccable volume of competent professionals in our database.
- Proactive Consultants in each industry gives us an advantage of an in-depth search for apt candidates.
- Enhance your screening experience via video conferencing, one-on-one physical interviews and tele-interviews.
- Unprecedented & tested Associates across major regions gives us an advantage while hiring in volume.