Job description / Role
THIS IS WHAT AGILITY FEELS LIKE
Senior Vice President- Commercial Business Management
Revenue. Reputation. Relationships with 1300 organisations. Our team's task is as challenging as it is complex. They develop the revenue that drives our profitability, funds future development and improves customer service. From flights to fuel, parking to property leasing, and in-flight meals to landside lattes, they make the best of every revenue stream through fresh service propositions.
What you'll deliver
- You will be responsible for driving the Commercial Revenue strategy, formulating new business opportunities in alignment with the continued growth of Dubai Airports Revenue plan. You will identify new sources of revenue, both aero and non-aero, creating a roadmap of projects and activities that will form the basis of the future growth of Revenue at Dubai Airports.
- You'll be managing the property and concession portfolios across both airports, acting as the subject matter expert on end-to-end delivery, from concept through to implementation for both internal and external stakeholders. You will continuously monitor and evaluate improvement opportunities, ensuring business growth is in line with consumer trends
- You'll be responsible for creating and managing all commercial reporting for Dubai Airports, ensuring that critical performance metrics are in place and met accordingly. This will include managing the annual and quarterly forecasting cycles at a corporate level. Aside from this, you will govern the control of operations of tenants and oversee the financial and consumer data platforms
- You will lead, coach and motivate the Commercial Team, creating a culture of Accountability, Agility and Service, whilst building a spirit of team collaboration and positive working relationships. It will be your responsibility to ensure the team meet the strategic objectives of the organization through enhanced processes and superior performance.
- In summary, as the Senior Vice President, you will cultivate, influence and manage all strategic business relationship, revenue streams and the overall continued success and growth of revenue at Dubai Airports
What you bring
- You'll be educated to Degree level in a relevant business discipline
- You should have at least 15 years' experience at a management level.
- You'll have comprehensive experience of all aspects of formulating, negotiating and delivering hugely complex, high-impact revenue projects.
- A background in managing an airport business would be advantageous
- Previous experience in leading multi-functional and diverse teams is key
Life at Dubai Airports
Fast-moving and fast-growing, Dubai Airports is a business that's all about delivering great airport experiences, 24 hours a day. Life here means always pushing - and being pushed - to work better and smarter. With us, you'll be encouraged to be the best you can be. You'll be part of the team that connects the world. And at every opportunity, you'll go beyond; delivering an advanced, innovative future for yourself and our business, and making an impact that delivers for Dubai.
About the Company
THIS IS WHERE THE FUTURE STARTS
We're going to become the best airports in the world. How? Because we deliver exceptional customer experiences through innovative and agile service propositions. We make a significant impact on our industry and the rest of the world. And we're central to Dubai's future as a global hub.
Our business is built on the brilliant ideas and unwavering dedication of our people. Together, we're shaping Dubai and truly connecting the world. For you, it means the chance to grow, challenge and innovate in a fast-paced, diverse, international environment. You'll break boundaries and deliver exceptional every day. You'll think big and act boldly. Most important, you'll create amazing airport experiences for millions of people, and reinvent them for millions more.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Vice President - Operations Improvement & Strategy
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Senior Director - Turnaround Restructuring
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Senior Manager - Operational Strategy, Passenger Journey
Director of Asset Management
|Ras Al Khaimah||20 Jan|
Manager - High Impact Operations Improvement & Turnarounds
NSI & Bluefin Talent