Job description / Role
As a Senior Vice President - Finance & Operations - Ecommerce, you will be responsible for budgeting, forecasting and analysis of e-commerce & retail operations and shared service cost centers as well as store-level budgeting, forecasting analysis and reporting.
In this role, you are the primary finance partner to Directors who lead the Company’s Retail Operations.
• Developing and Implementing E-Commerce platform as part of the start-up team
• Gather analytical insights and develop financial frameworks that inform and measure marketing investment decisions and help to set the marketing strategy and identify opportunities
• Develop, implement, and monitor Business KPIs and identify root causes for business deviation to ensure corrective actions are taken
• Responsible for the path of growth, develop new relationships, drive measurable value, and establish core financial processes and reporting requirements
• Ensure effective financial management of the business: responsible for performing all financial tasks and oversight necessary to achieve the region's mission and help execute growth plans
• Support the control process by staying informed on the progress of relevant Capex investments approved projects / budgets and carry out a detailed Analysis about possible budget risks
• Oversee the management and coordination of all fiscal reporting activities for the region including profit and loss reports, and monitoring of regional and cash flow budgets to aid decision making and ensure business can support the forecast sales while efficiently managing cash
• Manage and oversee various relationships with HQ financial partners, including Financial Planning & Analysis, Strategic Pricing & Planning, Accounting, Financial Operations, and Financial Applications
• Supplier management and leading commercial negotiations for onboarding new loyalty partners
• Business partnering - work closely with company leaders to develop financial forecasts and operational goals, apply business judgment and financial insights to assist with decision-making and help scale efficiently by evolving the planning processes
• Help drive requirements and implementation for financial Planning and business intelligence systems
• Understanding of legal and tax compliance requirements for operating in GCC
• At least 15+ years of experience in the Retail Industry (Apparel/Furniture/Novelty preferred), of which 4+ years in E-Commerce experience (B2C), including Market Place Experience
• Experience heading Finance of E-Commerce and Digital business, especially in Start-up E-Commerce platforms through the ramp-up phase of the first 2 years or so
• Strong background and experience in A/R, A/P, Accounting, FP&A, Tax, and Procurement
• Significant functional competence, and credible leadership experience, playing both operational and strategic roles in the finance arena. Investment banking or private equity experience will be a plus
• People management experience - hiring, mentoring, building, and managing a team
• Superior financial acumen, leadership, collaboration, and exceptional communication skills
• Creative, entrepreneurial, tech-savvy , go-getter with an excellent track record
About the Company
Right Calibre Executive Search is your partner in recruitment. We firmly believe that Human Resources is the most important and everlasting asset for any organization. We are a young, vibrant and fast growing company with a Head Quarter in UAE. With the number of years in recruitment we have developed a strong network of top professionals. We provide comprehensive search services for clients and candidates on a regional /local and International level for leading organizations across all industries. At Right Calibre Executive Search, we build partnerships with Clients and Candidates based on Trust, Passion, Innovation and Excellence. Our success is our people and our mission is delivering excellence to individuals, businesses and companies.
Right Calibre is an agency that understands that great employees are the key to business success. We pride ourselves on sourcing high calibre permanent staff in every industry and being the best recruitment agency in the area. Our dedicated consultants have a wealth of experience in recruitment for most industries and are able to source the right candidate for your business, from entry-level to upper management. Right Calibre Executive Search has fast become the agency of choice for employers and employees seeking only the best.
Head of Finance
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
MSI Qatar (Management Solutions International)
Finance Director (Renowned Group)
HR Source Consulting
|Abu Dhabi||12 Oct|
Head of Finance