Job description / Role
The roles purpose is to build and maintain effective working relationships with leaders and employees to provide guidance on a variety of HR and business related issues at both strategic and tactical levels.
Leading Real Estate Property Developer in the region
Key responsibilities include:
* Play a key role in ensuring coherent implementation of people plans and processes across the BU and ensuring alignment with corporate direction.
* Act as the single point of contact to perform the initial business requirement scoping for business processes, concerns, and challenges and co design the integrated HR solutions with corporate P&C functions.
* Manage and facilitate the recruitment processes to ensure manpower targets are achieved as per the set plan supporting the business needs and anticipated projects
* Follow / adhere to the employee journey, and ensure high level of collaboration with other key stakeholder; Onboarding, People operations , Emiratisation
* Execute the Emiratisation efforts to achieve the set targets dictated by the Emiratization vertical (Organic and nonorganic).
* Provide input to the annual manpower budgeting process and support the BU level management in the workforce planning process and align efforts with the OD vertical.
* Engage with corporate led culture programs at the business level to promote engagement, increase productivity and retention, strengthen working relationships, build morale, and support a culture of diversity and inclusion.
* Provide policy guidance and interpretation; Day to day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counselling, career development etc.).
* Facilitate the structural revisions, workforce planning, and succession planning through corporate P&C functions.
* Facilitate the learning & development training's & activities for staff in collaboration with the group Talent Transformation team.
* Work in collaboration with the Talent Transformation team in identifying training needs for staff and monitor its implementation.
* In conjunction with centralised office management team, coordinate space allocation, desks, and expansions / modification requirements (if required)
* Coordinate the functional introduction of new joiners post the corporate induction in collaboration with Talent transformation and ensure joining formalities are completed in coordination with the People Operations team.
There is a competitive package on offer and an unrivalled opportunity to join a leading real estate organisation with ambitious expansion plans!
Key prerequisites include:
* 12 + years of experience in senior HR position within a leading regional organisation.
* Min 4+ years of managerial experience heading an HR department for a company with at least 400 employees.
* Real Estate industry experience ideal
* Strong exposure to all Human capital fields (L&D, PM, OD, ER, Recruitment)
* Track record in implementing P&P, development, and ER strategies.
* Bachelor degree in business management or human resources.
* CIPD, SPHR preferred.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
HR Director - Healthcare Product Portfolio
Regional HR Manager
Human Resource (HR) Manager - F&B & Entertainment
|Abu Dhabi||8 Jun|
Chief Human Resources Officer
RTC-1 Employment Services
Regional HR Manager