Job description / Role
Fairmont - Dubai - Senior Vice President Operations, Middle East & Asia
Why work for Fairmont?
Join a dynamic team and be part of Fairmont's thoughtful family.
At Fairmont, our passion is to connect our guests to the very best of our destinations. From the beaches of Hawaii to the deserts of the United Arab Emirates to the heart of London, our hotels offer guests extraordinary places, created by combining unique architecture, expressive decor and artistry, and magnificent features. Add engaging service, and the result is an unforgettable guest experience.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Vice President of Operations to oversee our hotel industry operations and ensure efficient and effective delivery of services to guests. The SVP of Operations will be responsible for managing all aspects of hotel operations, including guest services, housekeeping, maintenance, food and beverage, sales and marketing, and finance. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of driving operational excellence, delivering outstanding guest experiences, and achieving financial targets.
- Develop and implement strategies for operational excellence, guest satisfaction, and revenue growth
- Monitor financial performance and develop budgets, ensuring profitability and return on investment
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including hotel owners, investors, and vendors
- Lead and motivate a team of managers and staff to achieve operational and financial targets
- Develop and maintain brand standards and ensure adherence across all properties
- Oversee sales and marketing efforts, including developing and implementing strategies to increase occupancy and revenue
- Ensure compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements
- Stay abreast of industry trends and best practices and make recommendations for improvements
- Foster a culture of innovation, collaboration, and excellence across the organization
- Bachelor's degree in hospitality management, business administration, or a related field
- Minimum of 15 years of progressive experience in hotel operations, with at least 5 years in a senior leadership role
- Proven track record of driving operational excellence, delivering outstanding guest experiences, and achieving financial targets
- Strong financial acumen and experience managing budgets and financial performance
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to lead and motivate a team to achieve common goals
- Luxury experience Middle East and Asia
- Strong track record of leadership in the hotel industry and the ability to drive operational excellence and financial success
Your team and working environment:
You will be working with the Global brand Loyalty team and coordinating with wide Commercial team on a daily basis.
We Are Fairmont Heartists
Our buildings are grand and our people exceptional. Our architecture gives us presence, but we are the heart and soul
We Are Home To Events That Matter.
We contribute to the collective vibrancy of our destinations and are part of their enduring spirit. We share a passion for culture with our guests, and we're honored to be their trusted guide.
We Are Empowered.
We take care of the little things and the big things. We believe moments that engage the heart create lifelong memories.
We Push Ourselves Every Day.
We strive to always be better; to not stand still. We know where we're going, and we will leave the world a better place.
There Is No Room For Ordinary In Anything We Do.
We're proud to share our past with generations of colleagues who created our rich history, and we accept our responsibility to follow in that tradition-it inspires our future.
We Lead From The Heart.
We make genuine connections, and we cherish every opportunity to make the people around us feel special.
We Are A Family.
We celebrate our differences, we support each other, and we always stand together.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo!
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.