Job description / Role
Senior Waiter - Babel - UAE
* Proudly representing your brand you will provide high levels of customer service to all diners to ensure they have a memorable experience and return again.
Qualifications & Requirements:
* A passionate customer service professional who consistently delivers high standards of service
* An upbeat, friendly and outgoing personality
* Great Benefits
* At least 3 years' experience working within a hotel or food service restaurant concept
* A relevant hospitality qualification would also be desirable.
* Must be currently residing in UAE
* Must be able to communicate in Arabic and English
Known for its progressive take on Lebanese classics, and exquisite culinary and dining experience, Babel is an established brand across the Middle East and Lebanon which is rooted in Lebanese cuisine but with a modernistic interpretation and customer experience. The brand made its Middle East foray with the opening of its first restaurant in Kuwait in 2016, overlooking the Arabian Gulf. Babel offers a premium dining Lebanese cuisine experience and personalized service for customers seeking a unique experience within the grandiose surroundings of Babel.
About the Company
As a leading international franchise operator, with nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised brands in its portfolio, Alshaya Group brings great shopping, dining, leisure and hospitality experiences to millions of customers across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey, Europe and beyond.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic multinational business and family owned enterprise with a consistent record of growth and innovation. For 35 years, Alshaya has been a pioneering force in brand franchising, using its exceptional knowledge and experience to expand at pace.
Our portfolio of well-loved international brands includes Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn, KidZania and, coming soon, Hampton by Hilton.
From one retail franchise store opened in Kuwait in 1983, Alshaya Group has consistently grown and diversified and today offers customers an unparalleled choice of brands across multiple sectors; Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings, Leisure & Entertainment, and Hotels. A diverse, skilled team of 53,000 people from 120 nationalities support more than 4,000 stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, a growing online business and a commitment to delivering great customer experiences.