Job description / Role
Quest are proud to be working with an Award Winning Agency that works with large multi-national brands in the Middle East hiring for a SEO Client Services Manager to join their team. They are passionate about their work, ensuring that they consistently deliver high quality results for their clients.
Having created a great and diverse working culture, they are looking for someone who can fit in seamlessly and will have a positive impact within the office. They also have an extremely rewarding culture and offer amazing incentives and career progression opportunities.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone with a high level of speaking and writing in English, who is actively looking to explore new opportunities in Dubai.
The SEO Client Services Manager will have many responsibility, primarily being the first point of contact for clients, helping to resolve queries, providing guidance and advice and building excellent relations with clients.
Day to day duties include
• Managing campaigns end-to-end, guiding strategy and driving implementation in collaboration with a SEO and PPC teams
• Working with the internal team to optimise and improve campaign performance
• Overseeing campaigns and coordinating between clients and your own internal team to ensure consistency
• Day-to-day you will be monitoring and analyzing the performance of dozens of websites, creating reports, tracking KPI’s such as ranking, clicks, impressions and conversions
AED 15,000 to 22,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• To be successful within your application for the SEO Client Services Manager role, you will have at least 3 years relevant experience preferably from an agency.
• You will have managed clients SEO campaigns, built amazing client relations and ensured that clients expectations were consistently achieved.
• The role will suit someone with a strong technical background, who has been in a more client facing role recently.
• It will need someone who is a problem solver, open to new ways of working and learning new skills.
In return my client offer tools and training to improve work, downtime to refresh your batteries and excellent opportunities to progress further within your career.
The role will suit someone used to working within a fast paced, agile environment.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Digital Marketing Manager
Right Calibre Executive Search