Job description / Role
Objective of the Role: Ensure that all websites and internet properties under your influence have been technically optimized to attract and engage those visitors that closely match the agreed profile of the target audience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work to develop SEO friendly site architectures, content and other technical requirements
• Lead keyword/phase research, content optimisation and link development
• Assist competitive benchmarking, analysis and monitoring
• Create and distribute SEO reports and analysis that measure the effectiveness of SEO activities across the business
• Work with client side brand marketing teams to support a SEO friendly strategies
• Assist relevant teams with SEO requirement for activities such as site redesigns
• Carry out keyword research to support new client pitches
• Conduct on-site and off-site SEO competitor analysis
• Help to execute on-site and off-site SEO strategies (including link building) for a range of clients in a host of industries
• Complete weekly and monthly performance reports
• Help to contribute to the company blog and other external communications
• Guide the content team to produce SEO-friendly content
• Keep up to date with the latest SEM technology, SEO updates and industry changes
AED 5,000 to 7,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• At least one year’s experience in SEO
• A good understanding of all aspects of on-site and off-site SEO
• Experience using Google Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics and other SEO tools
• Familiarity with other aspects of digital marketing
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent copywriting and reporting skills
• Analytical mindset
• “Hands on” experience optimizing websites is compulsory
About the Company
Bruce Clay, Inc. (BCI) is an Internet marketing optimization company providing search engine optimization (SEO) services, pay-per-click (PPC) advertising management, SEO-friendly web design and information architecture, and social media and conversion rate optimization services. BCI is also the creator of the award-winning SEOToolSetTM and its acclaimed SEO Training course.
Bruce Clay has been a top search engine optimization company since 1996 through contributions such as authoring the 746-page Wiley book Search Engine Optimization All-In-One for Dummies (now in its third edition), the SEO Code of Ethics, Search Engine Relationship Chart®, and SEO training and certification programs that promote ethical SEO practices. Headquartered in California, Bruce Clay, Inc. also has global locations serving Internet markets worldwide.