Job description / Role
On behalf of our client, a well know Mattress E-commerce Business in the US we are now searching for a Native English speaking SEO Specialist.
· Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
· Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
· Research and analyze competitor advertising links
· Develop and implement link building strategy
· Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
· Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
· Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
· Monitoring and optimizing several hundred actively managed keywords
· Develop and manage metrics; understand and implement conversion codes for the purpose of tracking
· Manage regular reporting and tracking, report metrics appropriately and flag issues for internal stakeholders
· Propose new internet marketing strategies and methodologies
· Manage day-to-day company relationships through presentations, written reports and conference calls
AED 15,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
· Proven SEO experience
· Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
· In-depth experience with website analytics tools
· Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
· Working knowledge of Google Search Console, Bing Webmaster and Google Analytics.
· Copy-writing skills and Content Creation
· Superior research and analytical skills
Experience - Important
· We are looking for a qualified individual with a proven track record of SEO work
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Digital Marketing Manager
Connected Group ME
Marketing & Admissions Assistant
Al Boom Marine
Digital & Social Media Executive
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
A Leading Retail Company in UAE