Quest Search & Selection
Job description / Role
As an SEO Manager, you will be working on enhancing the health of our website via keyword research and content optimization.
* Create effective strategies for search engine optimization.
* Oversee and supervise a team of search engine optimization experts.
* Lead research for SEO friendly keywords.
* Monitor technical search engine optimization issues and help in fixing them.
* Optimize the content of landing pages, blogs and websites.
* Creating the website architecture.
* Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
* Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
* Conducting website performance tests.
* Troubleshooting content issues.
* Conducting WordPress training with the client.
* Monitoring the performance of the live website.
* Direct and coordinate content teams in off-page search engine optimization tasks like link-building, forum commenting, etc.
* Analyze the insights and create a report on all aspects of SEO including the audience, traffic, views, clicks, rankings, etc.
* Collaborate with the Social Media Team during the SEO of marketing campaigns.
* Stay up to date regarding search engine optimization and marketing standards.
To be successful in this role, your skill set should include exceptional analytical skills. You should also be willing to work with a dynamic and creative team. Your main objective will be to make sure that our content is search-engine optimized. You will be indirectly contributing to the growth and success of our organization.
If you think that you can get our company on the first page of Google SERP, we would love to meet you. You can send in your applications to us right away.
* Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science, Marketing or Business.
* 4+ years of proven experience of working as an SEO Manager, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist or Marketing Manager.
* Professional SEO and SEM Certification.
* Exceptional knowledge of the latest trends in SEO, SEO Strategies and SEO Best Practices.
* Proficient with WordPress web development, Technical SEO, Content Marketing and Search Marketing techniques.
* Knowledge of web analytics tools including Moz, Clicktale, Matomo, Google Analytics, etc.
* Familiar with best project management techniques and practices.
* Knowledge of Social Media Marketing is a must.
* Outstanding written as well as verbal communication skills.
* Excellent leadership skills.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.
Quest Search & Selection
Office and IT/SEO Manager
XB4 - CPAs & Advisors
Digital Marketing Manager
Excelsior Group ME
Digital Marketing Specialist
Prima Luxury Real Estate