Job description / Role
We are currently looking for a SEO/ SEM Manager role for an International Investment Firm in Dubai, UAE.
* Manage the SEO responsibilities such as keyword research and content creation
* Develop and implement a linking strategy for a multilingual website to boost search engines ranking
* Develop and execute paid search marketing campaigns across multiple search engines
* Improve the paid campaign strategy and focus on achieve targeted CPL and CPA (ad group, keywords, ad level)
* Assist with optimizing the strategy to grow the SEM channels (Google AdWords) and testing/ growing new paid marketing channels (SEML PPC)
* Develop and execute a content marketing strategy for articles and video content
* Work alongside the content writer and user interface designer to build SEO and user interface pages
* Work alongside an external agency (translation) and marketing team to ensure local campaigns are translated correctly and the meta tag and content in all languages are SEO friendly
* Work alongside the media buyer and PR team to ensure all publications include inbound link to maximize SEO value
* Analyse and monitor staying time, bounce rate, conversation rate on meters
* Use banners for AB testing, bidding strategies, keyword management and PPC search engines.
* Candidate must have a bachelor's degree in Marketing or relevant field
* Minimum 3 years of experience in SEO/ SEM (multilingual) in Google Analytics, SEMrush, Moz, Majestic and Screaming Frog
* Experience in working with external agencies
* Strong knowledge in Google Adwords, Bing Ad, Adroll
* Candidate must have excellent communication and analytical skills
* Candidate must speak/read/write ARABIC and English fluently
* Ideally experience and good understanding of Forex
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.