Job description / Role
As the SEO Analyst, you will join a specialist team of SEO professionals, working with clients to improve their organic reach on search engines. You will take responsibility of technical SEO elements, like crawling, indexing, rendering and website architecture. You will proactively develop your technical skill-set under the mentorship of the SEO Lead.
A performance marketing agency working with a broad range of high-value clients in the MENA region.
* Manage SEO projects for clients, from prospect to execution, with a focus on technical SEO.
* Build SEO roadmaps and ensure effective implementation.
* Analyse data on a regular basis through various analytical tools and prepare reports with recommendations for improvement.
* Work collaboratively with the larger SEO Team at the organisation, including content SEO specialists, and implement end-to-end SEO projects for clients.
* Establish semantic studies in Arabic and English.
* Engage with the latest trends and tools in SEO to help keep the team up to date.
* Competitive salary
* Opportunity to work on exciting projects in a start-up environment
* Multi-cultural team and client base
* Must be an Arabic speaker.
* At least 2 years of experience with SEO, using tools like Google Analytics, OnCrawl and SEMrush.
* Experience at a marketing agency, preferably performance marketing in the UAE.
* Effective communication and presentation skills.
* Desire to learn and develop as an SEO Analyst, and grow into a senior position.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.